UKESAD 2010: best-practice therapies
The 60 worldclass presenters for over 40 presentations at the 7th UK/European Symposium on Addictive Disorders will exchange international expertise to help your clients recover from addiction/dependency.
- Increase family access to treatment
- Working through the continuum of care
- Addressing the 'ism' – codependency
- Identify and treat grief, trauma, traumatic grief
- How to change someone you love
- Feelings beneath the rage: emotional competence
- What interventionists look for in a treatment centre
- Effective therapeutic treatments for offenders
- Avoid burnout: selfcare for professionals
- Creating resilience
- Effective group therapy, including gender issues
- Relapse prevention: relationships and dating anxiety
- Use neuroscientific discoveries in your daily practice
- The neurobiology of the recovering body
- Addiction alongside LGBTQii issues
- Intervening on sexually addicted clients
- Outside Edge Theatre Company: matinee play and debrief
- From offending to enriching communities
- Accreditation of staff
- Dual disorders
- Mindfulness medication & co-occurring disorders
- Mindfulness meditation – experiential sessions
- 12-step meetings (closed and open)
- Identify and tackle problems facing children and young people
- Treating the adolescent through to young adult… and more
PLUS… Policies from the next government, commissioning clinics, uniting doctors and addiction professionals, setting up abstinence service-user groups, book signings by Ukesad presenters who are also bestsellers, complimentary head/shoulder massages.
DON'T MISS OUT!
Get a full programme and registrations details here.