RECRUITMENT: SENIOR SUBSTANCE MISUSE PRACTITIONER
Download Herbert Street – Senior Substance Misuse Practitioner
Senior Substance Misuse Practitioner
Based in North London
In addition we offer:
· External Clinical Supervision;
· Internal clinical and line management supervision; and
· A Comprehensive in-house training programme that is geared towards Continued Professional Development.
You will have:
· A Diploma in counselling or other relevant qualification
· Experience of one to one counselling/keyworking and group facilitation
· Significant experience of working within the substance misuse field
· Experience of staff supervision.
· Demonstrative experience of service and programme development, monitoring and evaluation.
· A firm commitment to effective team working
· The ability to respond promptly, appropriately and confidently under pressure
NJC Scale Point 31 – 34 (£29,197 – 31,527) per annum
This is a full time post @ 35 hrs per week.
Closing date for all applications is
Wednesday, 25th March 2009.
All advertised posts are subject to Criminal Records Bureau enhanced disclosure.
Rugby House-ARP is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes application from all qualified candidates.