BECOME AN INTERNATIONAL INTERVENTIONIST
Training dates: 15,16,17 Ocober 2010
Location: central London
Subsidised rate: £300 for the three days' training
Trainers: Southworth Associates and Intervention 911
with the Addiction Recovery Foundation (charity no 328133),
organiser of UKESAD and publisher of Addiction Today journal
REHABS: MEET PRIVATE-PAY REFERRERS
While your staff train, they meet more interventionists who can refer clients to your recovery facility.
THERAPISTS: GET A SECOND STRING TO YOUR BOW
* Addiction therapists and counsellors can learn more skills to guide the most reluctant substance and behavioural addicts into optimal treatment.
* In these times of redundancy, counsellors can soar on a second career as an interventionist.
Trainer 1: John Southworth refers more clients in a year than could fill all the rehab beds in the UK. Click here for more details.
Organiser: Deirdre Boyd. Deirdre (pictured with John above) is CEO of the Addiction Recovery Foundation, editor of Addiction Today and organiser of UKESAD. She is known as a champion of organisations and professionals helping vulnerable people into recovery from addiction.
DON'T MISS OUT – PLACES STRICTLY LIMITED
First come, first served – first paid, first guaranteed reserved place
* Earn CEUs towards becoming a Board Registered Interventionist
* Training will use Johnson Model components
* Opportunity to join the International Association of Intervention Specialists. Email Deirdre@intervene.org.uk